THE FIRST AND ONLY MONTHLY CURRENCY TRADING COMPETITION
The main objective of POTEX 2017 is to raise awareness of understanding on currency trading as known as FOREX trading to the public. A GREAT monthly prize will be awarded to the winner of the month. This contest is considered one of the largest event in the financial market, the contest is traded globally by a large number of individuals from around the world. We would like everyone to further understanding FOREX trading is one set of skill that takes practices, time and experience. Through this contest we hope to raise awareness of FOREX trading is not a game of luck, it is a game of chance and consistency.
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- The contest name is Potex 2017 Championship, hereinafter referred to as the Contest.
- The Contest is organized and run by Olympus Financial Group, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
- The Contest duration is 1 month from the start date to the finish date.
- Registration for the Contest is announced prior to its start. During the registration period anyone can register for the Contest.
- Only persons of legal age are able to take part in the Contest.
- Each participant must register a new account for each Contest round.
- Each participant agrees to provide real data during the registration. Providing fake data may result in disqualification from the Contest.
- Any kind of arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing and/or quotes will be subject to disqualification from the Contest.
- Each contest account has the same trading conditions, that is:
1. Joining fee– USD 300
2. Upon successful account registered for contest purpose, trading account will be credited 900 Balance (Trading point)
3. Leverage: 1:500
4. Minimum volume – 0.1 lot, maximum volume is not limited
- On the contest finish date all the open orders will be automatically closed at the current market rate and the contest trading account will be disable.
- The participant with the highest trading point wins the contest.
- Winners agree to publication of their names in the Company news.
- Each contestant agrees that some of his/her registration data (including but not limited to country of residence) will be published at www.olympusfx.com.
- The prize is paid into the client's real account at OlympusFX and can be withdrawn.
- In case two or more contest winners have equal trading points in the end of the contest, they will share the prize equally.
- In case the prize funds are used for real trading, the withdrawal limit is 300% of the prize funds (including both the prize funds and profit).
- POTEX Championship 2017 season will end in 14th October 2017.
- The Company reserves the right to declare any prize already given invalid and subject to cancellation upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted fraudulent operations with the prize funds