Experience The Power Of Metatrader 5
MetaTrader 5 is a multi-asset platform that allows trading Forex, stocks and futures. It offers superior tools for comprehensive price analysis, use of algorithmic trading applications. MetaTrader 5 allows you to enjoy the freedom of movement to the full extent — you can stay active while trading from smartphones and tablets. The Web Platform provides even more possibilities and allows you to work from any web browser and any device. By choosing the most convenient way from a variety of options, you can trade 24 hours a day!
The new version of MetaTrader 5 provides many additional elements, which make the trading much more easier and compact, thus making it one of the best platforms available on the market. Some of the main advantages are:
- MetaTrader 5 provides the possibility to place 8 types of postponed or pending orders, while in the previous version there were only six. The types of orders are buy limit, buy stop, sell limit, sell stop, buy stop limit, sell stop limit, stop loss and take profit. This provides the opportunity for more precise control over the open positions, and facilitates the development of more flexible investment strategies;
- In MT5 there is a clear segregation between the terms Order, Transaction and Position. This means that unlike in MT4, here the opposite positions are offset;
- MetaTrader 5 offers the possibility to choose among 21 time periods on the charts. Thanks to this innovation, investors could benefit from a technical analysis that is much more accurate and kept to a minimum in terms of time period. Unlike the previous version, MetaTrader 5 gives access to 9 additional techniques for chart structuring, where the focus is in the range of 1 to 10 minutes, which is suitable for scalping techniques.
- The economic calendar, which is an innovation to the module “Toolbox”, shows a number of economic events, economic data and indicators by day and hour of the respective week. Individual events, news and data can be extracted on separate graphs. The economic calendar provides an easier and more accurate market monitoring.
- The module for instant trading “one click trading”, which is an innovation to the “Market Watch” window, enables the clients to open a position with a single click of the mouse. The quotations are in the form of active buttons, such as buy-sell, and among them there is a menu to select the volume of transactions. This provides the clients with the opportunity to pre-determine the volume of the transaction and to sign several deals with various tools within seconds.
- EF MetaTrader 5 provides access to the global markets through mobile devices. By installing the mobile version of EF MetaTrader 5 on their smartphone, the clients can trade in the global markets without the need of a computer access. The mobile platforms can be installed on the mobile devices and tablets that run the operating systems iOS and Android OS. Through the mobile version of EF MetaTrader 5, the clients receive a quick, simple and yet complete access to their accounts.
- MetaTrader 5 has 38 built-in indicators, it offers a separate economic calender tab with features like news event, schedule, impact, forecast, previous, etc. It offers 6 types of pending orders, DOM (Depth of Market), and data on time and sales from the exchange.
- MetaTrader 5 also allows for partial orders, for instance, the maximum volume of a trade is met and the trade is not filled, traders can select partial edit to allow for the remaining volume to be cancelled.
Download your free demo practice account today!