This section provides you with information about withdrawing funds from OlympusFx. Processing of withdrawal requests will generally be initiated within 48hours of receipt. In order to avoid any delays, please review your information carefully before submittal. Account holder is required to monitor account regularly, and ensure that available margin exists in the account prior to submitting this request, as such withdrawal may have an impact on existing open positions or trading strategy used. OlympusFx is not responsible for errors made by the account holder. Please direct any questions or comments regarding withdrawals to email@example.com.
General rules for depositing and withdrawing funds
- The term “instant” shall be understood to mean that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial department specialists.
- Funds may only be withdrawn to clients’ personal accounts in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- The company will not accept direct payments or payments to third parties; clients are given all necessary information in their personal area when completing a transaction.
- Deposits and withdrawals may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit or withdrawal is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 hours.
- The company shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits and withdrawals if such delays are caused by the payment system.
- Internal transfers between accounts of the same type are performed instantly.
- If a client funds his/her trading account using multiple payment systems or multiple wallets within the same payment system, funds must be withdrawn in proportion to the amounts deposited.
- The company retains the right to change the processing time for deposits and withdrawals without notifying clients in advance.
- The company may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.