General rules for depositing and withdrawing funds
- The term “instant” shall be understood to mean that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial department specialists.
- Funds may only be withdrawn to clients’ personal accounts in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- The company will not accept direct payments or payments to third parties; clients are given all necessary information in their personal area when completing a transaction.
- Deposits and withdrawals may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit or withdrawal is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 hours.
- The company shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits and withdrawals if such delays are caused by the payment system.
- Internal transfers between accounts of the same type are performed instantly.
- If a client funds his/her trading account using multiple payment systems or multiple wallets within the same payment system, funds must be withdrawn in proportion to the amounts deposited.
- The company retains the right to change the processing time for deposits and withdrawals without notifying clients in advance.
- The company may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.